Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I took second in a CardsChat buy-in at Ultimate Bet on December 22. Looks like I might have to donk off a few more dollars here and try my luck. I definitely like UB and Absolute Poker much better under their new system. Funny thing though -- I was a little spooked because of the latest UB "situation" regarding Phil Helmuth's being awarded a pot he didn't win in a cash game. I thought I lost a hand to trip 4's, yet I won the hand with two pair. I obviously read the final board wrong, but the latest news gets you thinking ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mondogarage said...

Oh, don't be so cereus. What's the worst that could happen? ;-)

Hey, have a happy holiday!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey bud, hope your holidays treat you well and all the best in the new year

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home