Sunday, January 04, 2009

Warning: Bad Beat Bitching Ahead

I hate online poker. It sucks. Today ...

1) At JokerStars -- I went out of a CardsChat tournament when, all in with J-J vs 9-9, I got four-flushed.

2) At JokerStars -- In the Sunday Two Hundred Grand, I hit the second nut flush and went all in after the turn. I got called by a guy who wouldn't lay down his set. He hit his boat on the river. I then went out when I ran A-J into A-K.

3) At Full Tilt -- In the CardsChat USA vs World tournament, I was short stacked and went all in with J-J. I was called by A-J. The river -- don't bother guessing.

Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That will be $1 to the Help Jeff Out fund :-)

Have a happy 2009. And as for your comment to Schaubs, I only have one thing to say to you.

STOP TAPPING THE GLASS! :-)

Hope you are doing well!

Sean

11:12 AM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

Man, you sound used and abused. Welcome to the rant room! Hope you're able to run better soon.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

It's going around, I think it's in the water or something.

1:31 PM  
Blogger PokahDave said...

You need to play the UBER Donks in all the other tourneys (not as many as the 200k)....get away from the cardschat tourneys and fire up 10 dollah donkament!!!!

2:01 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Yeah -- the CardsChat tourneys and blogger tournaments have hurt my ROI. I have actually done okay in Full Tilt Midnight Madness, some of the $24 token tournaments, and the $8 18-person token tourneys.

I decided to give the PokerStars $200,000 a try. I never do well at that place.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home