Saturday, February 21, 2009

Second Place in Final February Shark Poker Tour POY Tournament
Long day on Friday. After dropping my son of at school, I worked the entire day and then got home just in time to play the weekly members game at MurryTheCat + Friends. I went out when I pushed all-in pre-flop with A-Ksooted and was called by J-J. I caught two pair on the flop. You of course can figure out what the turn card was.

After dinner, I hit up Absolute Poker for some Omaha 8. I have been playing it for the past couple of days. The players at the $100 max PL tables are pretty horrible. It is easy money if you get any cards at all.

To end the evening , I played in the final February Shark Poker Tour Player of the Year tournament. I was sitting in third place for the month despite missing two of five tournaments. I played well, got some cards, and got a little lucky. I finished the tournament in second place. My A-9 was pwned by A-K on the final hand. Unfortunately, unless I figured things wrong, I will just miss finishing in first place for February.

I will get some live poker action today at Illinois Charitable Games. I hope my recent good play continues.

1 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Sounds like you're on a roll! GL today.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home