Wednesday, March 04, 2009

BBT4 Update
Tournament # 4 in the BBT4 series was last night -- Stud Hi/Low as part of the Blogger Skillz Series, Tuesday night tournaments that rotate the type of poker game played each week. Unfortunately, Stud is probably my weakest common poker game. I quickly reread some strategy articles on the net prior to the start of the tournament, but ... 21st place out of 73 runners was the best that I could do. I finished just outside of the BBT4 points bubble and was well short of the money. Not a terrible finish, but I was hoping that my streak of deep runs would continue.

Tonight: The Mookie, which seems to now be the Rose Bowl of blogger events. I don't usually do well in the Mookie, but now is as good a time as any for that to change, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger PokahDave said...

ya...me too....

12:40 PM  
Blogger Wwonka said...

If I can win the Mookie 3x then you can certainly win it.

Hang in there and remember Donkeys always Draw.

the Donkey Show.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

LOL...thanks for the offer, Lightning, but I won't be playing Mookie tonight. Next week, hopefully. But two nights of pokerz in a row these days would not make the Good Doctor Mondo happy...not when I just sent her a really long list of nights I won't be home because of music, lol.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home