Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Alles klar, Herr Kommissar?
Item: Davis Ogden Stiers reveals that he is gay. Kelly McGillis says "I'm done with the man thing." Pink is bisexual; Pink is not bisexual.
Conclusion: Do we really care?

Item: Headlines -- "Canucks Take 2-1 Lead Over Blackhawks" "Luongo holds off Blackhawks to power Canucks, 3-1"
Conclusion: You can't give up the first two or three goals each game and expect to win. The Blackhawks had a chance to put a major hurt on the Canucks but instead got behind early, giving the Canucks the opporunity to slow things down, muck up the ice, and neutralize the Hawks' speed. Game four is a biggie. I expect the Homies to tie the series before heading back to Vancouver.

Item: The Oprah Winfrey Show/Kentucky Grilled Chicken Two-Piece Meal Coupon
Conclusion: If ever there was something created that could bring down the enrtire internet, this is it.

Item: Butt-Head: "Dude -- you stink."
Conclusion: Butt-Head has been watching my play in May in the BBT4

1 Comments:

Blogger OhCaptain said...

Excellent reference to one of my favorite 80's songs.

I don't really care who sleeps with who as long as the who isn't my daughter. Then I care.

I stopped watching the NHL when they decided to end the Stanley Cup in the middle of summer. I could have sworn they played hockey.

Nothing will bring down the internet other then the next installment of a Julius Goat movie.

Your BBT4 play is what it is.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home