Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Early Christmas Present
Last summer when I was in Las Vegas for the WSOP, my wife remodeled our basement to surprise me when I got home. This month while I was gone for the blogger weekend, she made me this table for my Christmas present. Yes -- made it! She got plans off the internet, ordered all the materials, and put it together while I was gone.

An excellent wife, who can find?
For her worth is far above jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
And he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good and not evil
All the days of her life.

Proverbs 31:10-12

12 Comments:

Blogger muhctim said...

Merry Christmas, my friend.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't believe you. A mythical creature such as your wife simply can not exist. :-)

That's great!

8:46 AM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

niiiiceee congratz!

10:09 AM  
Blogger BWoP said...

What a fantastic present!

May you have many happy and profitable moments at that table :-)

(Next year, bring the wife.)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

What a great present. I think she's a keeper !!

1:59 PM  
Blogger SmBoatDrinks said...

VNH!

2:04 PM  
Blogger gadzooks64 said...

That is friggin awesome!

5:46 PM  
Blogger smokkee said...

very cool.

8:37 PM  
Blogger PokahDave said...

nice!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Lightning, honey, if we end up not traveling, you can have a poker night instead. I made the table to be used, not just looked at!

12:16 AM  
Blogger OhCaptain said...

Don't let go of her! Awesome gift!

I hope someday to sit at that table ;)

11:11 PM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

You are truly blessed. So awesome. and CK nailed it, next year, bring the wife!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home