Sunday, April 04, 2010

Hey Asshole: You're Fired -- Again!

While randomly cruising through the television channels tonight I happened to see that Celebrity Apprentice was on. I thought that I might watch a few minutes to see how my ex-governor, Rod Blagojevich was doing. What a mistake.

I found myself being very angry just seeing this idiot on television playing this stupid game. Everything seems to be a game to this disgraced politician. He helped run the Illinois economy into the ground (oh yeah -- he had plenty of help) and showed that Illinois politicians can not only be blatantly corrupt but also just plain stupid. If you know the feds are looking into you and tapping your phone, you don't use the same phone to solicit kickbacks for a U.S. Senate appointment. I mean really -- is this guy just the ultimate marriage of corruption and stupidity or what?

I sometimes wonder if he suffers from O.J. Simpson syndrome -- you know, tell yourself you didn't do something and pretty soon you will convince yourself that you are innocent. This guy has huge balls. Or maybe this all goes back to his most famous quote: "This is the kind of thing that I think, frankly, separates the men from the boys in leadership. Do you have the testicular virility to make a decision like that, knowing what's coming your way?' I say I do."

There is no doubt in my mind that he will be the second consecutive ex-governor of Illinois to go to prison. I hope he gets to test his testicular virility there -- preferably with a guy named Bubba.

1 Comments:

Blogger smokkee said...

Celebrity Apprentice is our fav show. Watching that guy the last few weeks was extremely painful. Pretty much all he's good at is meeting people. If you need a doorman, he's your guy.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home