Sunday, May 02, 2010

Custom Greeting Cards Available Online










Okay -- this is a shameless plug for my wife's online card shop. Anyone who knows my wife knows that she is extremely creative and always full of energy. While I am getting my virtual butt kicked in an online poker tournament, it is not unusual for her to be in the basement at her craft tables, creating cards and other items. She sells the individually made hand-crafted cards in an online shop. They make great gifts, particularly if you know some people who enjoy sending traditional type cards instead of virtual greetings.

Interested? Check out Salutations by Susan at http://www.etsy.com/shop/salutationsbysusan. Yeah -- I know that she should be charging more for them as her mother-in-law has suggested. A few more donktastic sessions at the tables and I will personally be asking her to increase the price to keep her hubby happy and bankrolled.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Hey Lightning, I found some awesome greeting cards AND your wife is way cool. Course her taste in men is questionable but whatevah. :)

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home