Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Tough Field in Tonight's Mookie as TOC Seats Disappear



Tonight should mark the halfway point in determining TOC players for BBT5. The pressure will start getting more intense as fewer and fewer spots remain.

The list of players who have not yet secured a seat in the TOC is surprising. TwoBlackAces and Loretta8, two of the most accomplished online bloggers in this part of bloggerdom, are not in. Having Fred and George at your table tonight fighting for a TOC seat would be fun, right?

How about some of our resident aggro demons like LJ and lucko -- players who can put you to the test at any time and have have shown the ability to win big? What about players who were at or near the top of the leaderboard in BBT4 -- 1Queens Up1, Tuscaloosa John, Shabazz Jenkins, heffmike, or Jordan? How about NumbBono, who I believe was the top money winner in the 2009 Skillz series? Or people who can make deep runs like Astin, ck and Pirate Lawyer?

I certainly don't mean to slight anyone I have not mentioned because there are a ton of other good bloggers who have what it takes to pull off a Mookie victory tonight. The field is loaded and only one person will emerge with the seat. Who will it be? Tune in to BuddyDankRadio tonight at 9:00 pm Central time to find out.

Oh yeah -- once again, a big thanks to AlCantHang for setting this up.

May The Candy Man -- uh -- the force be with you!

8 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Hi Light!

Still intereted in a LLB bet for tonight's Very Josie. Straight $11 bet and no funny stuff. :)

Lemme know.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Wolfshead said...

Thank You sir. A man that respects tradition

2:37 PM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Damn man you really are a hatah. I will get you.

2:46 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

@ Waffles -- I was going to mention your name but figured that with calling it the Mookie and not naming you, I was expecting a decent rant. Disappointing ...

3:00 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Hey! What about me?! Oh, you actually mentioned me? Oh. Um. Thanks. Didn't expect that. But I ain't winning a seat. I can barely afford to play any of the buy-in events. Thanks for the shout-out though.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Shrike said...

Thanks for the mentions, but I won't be playing. Have a hockey game to go to!

-PL

3:19 PM  
Blogger Schaubs said...

I feel slighted.

Now I will skip the Mookie.

3:30 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Schaubs, skipping the Mookie is fine with me since you have been playing some great poker lately.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home