Sunday, September 26, 2010

Double Win on Sunday

With no Chicago Bears game on television today, I decided to play a few different games in the afternoon. Game one: Private Satellite to the Bodog V Main Event. With only a $5.50 entry fee and with four $500 tickets to the Main Event added, why not? The results:
It was anyone's game at the final table, but then I looked down to see A-A right before a big stack went all in with A-10. The double up let me cruise into the winners circle. The Main Event is next weekend. A cash there would be nice!

Game two: A Cardschat game that changes each Sunday. This week: Limit 5-Card Draw. I have been getting a little better at this game recently since my home game includes it in the rotation of games we play. The results:It was just like going back into time before Hold em became the game of choice. It makes me wonder if I should try a few HORSE tournaments.

The only failure on the day was the Online Forum Challenge tournament at UB. I ran A-Q into A-A. 'nuff said ... although I would have accepted the suck-out four-flush I was expecting on the river...

6 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Nice cashes!!

8:11 PM  
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

Awesome! GG sir! Bodog is awesome, isn't it?

8:20 PM  
Blogger PokahDave said...

I haven't played there for a long time...is it easy to deposit to Bodog or no?

10:26 AM  
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

For me, I've found it impossible. I got money on there through a freeroll. Apparently, there's a Disney rewards card that you can use at every site, but other than that, I couldn't find any way of funding that account.

10:30 AM  
Blogger BamBam said...

Very, VERY nice Light!

:)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

Good luck in the Main Event this weekend!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home