Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Josie Sucks


Since Josie tends to, uh, shall we say ... EMBELLISH her accounts of poker hands and tournaments, I thought I would document what really happened in her tournament tonight. I went all-in pre-flop and she called with the VJ: J-10! gg me
Am I bitter? Well .................................................... nah. Just sayin' ...
And hey -- we had a great crowd tonight for the Very Josie and the Mookie. Congrats to Gary for his VJ win and to Miami Don for his Mookie Victory.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

I felted you. PERIOD. No embellishing needed. I think you're to effing old to be playing poker. That's what the prob is. :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

You're right. I will retire soon. *sigh*

11:04 PM  
Blogger Josie said...

Hey, no need to retire. You're younger than Doyle Brunson. That's something. :)

5:54 AM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Um, let's don't get into ages, okay?

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home