Sunday, February 20, 2011

One Week From Today ...

This is where I will be




This is what I will be doing




If you are looking for me, try here first



If you find me, I hope to have a mountain of these in front of me



You can be sure that I will be drinking a few of these



Although late at night I will switch to these

Before bed I might stop in the Victorian Cafe here for a late night meal



Other food, drink, and activity TBA.

So that is the plan. Although I usually spend my time playing cash games, I will make an effort to play one or two tournaments this trip.

Now if I can just make it through the next week of work ...

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger PokahDave said...

Sick brag....are you escaping Illinois or what?

6:11 PM  
Blogger The Neophyte said...

I will be arriving a day before you sir and will be at Ballys a good part of the time as I will be sleeping there.

6:12 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Escaping Illinois, work, etc -- YES!!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

I'm jealous - have fun.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home