Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Freerolls & A Short Vacation

Played in two private freerolls today and spent waaaay too much time out of my day on them. The first was a CardsChat freeroll -- the usual Saturday nooner at Full Tilt -- and I snagged second place. I joked with my wife, who worked a few hours this afternoon, that I actually made more money than she did. And I did!

I then also played at the Global Gaming Events GGE vs UB Pros II at Ultimate Bet. I finished 22nd out of 1,397 runners when my A-Q lost to K-7 all in pre-flop. A King and a 7 on the flop and that was all she wrote.

I leave for Las Vegas in less than twelve hours. This should be a fun trip as I hope to meet some older and some newer friends. I plan to meet old buddies HyppieChyck and Jiggy from the Shark Poker Tour. I also plan to meet bloggers Lucki Duck and The Neophyte. I just may even get in some poker.

Catch ya on the flip side!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

OMG I am so jealous! You get to meet Ducky and Neo Baby! Give them both a kiss for me!!!

And nice deep runs! Congrats!

7:59 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Give 'em your own kisses, Josie. Now --- I would probably kiss their wives, given a chance. lol

ty

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home