Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Waffles Day?

I woke up this morning late and with a headache. My youngest daughter wanted to take a sick day today (diagnosis: Wigwam Fever or Oogum Boogum Fever -- FAIL!). I dropped her off at school and decided to grab a biscuit at Mickey D's. The drive-through lines were so long that I parked and went inside. I slipped on the ice getting out of my car and nearly had a face plant. Got to work and slipped on the ice in the parking lot. Coffee on sunglasses = FAIL. Got into my office in one piece.

Now if I can survive the next 8 1/2 hours ...

6 Comments:

Blogger OhCaptain said...

You might want to wear metal spikes on your shoes for the next few days.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Josie said...

Heh. On the upside, you just brightened my day. :)

9:44 AM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Josie thinks it is funny when you get hurt! I find that reprehensible! Understandable but reprehensible!

11:06 AM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Seeing that she is now Hoy's biggest boot licker ...

11:48 AM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Ice? What's that? The temperature here has been high 60s for the last few days, but I'm not rubbing it in or anything.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Josie said...

"Seeing that she is now Hoy's biggest boot licker".

Only for 8 weeks! :)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home