Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sunday Excursion

Tomorrow should be an interesting day. This is where I will be:


My youngest daughter desperately wanted to go to this, so I agreed to take her some time ago. She plans to attend in costume, which includes a wig ordered on ebay -- all the way from China! She is dressing up like this character ...


I will definitely have to take a picture of her tomorrow and post it in a subsequent blog post.

There will be all kinds of comic, television, and movie celebrities appearing. I hope to see Lauren Holly in person. But pay $40 for a photo op -- no thanks! Maybe I can teach William Shattner how to properly navigate a spaceship, give Stan Lee pointers on comics, or teach Luke Perry what teenagers were really like in the 1990's. This should be interesting.

7 Comments:

Anonymous KenP said...

We would all buy tickets...

To watch you and your reactions.

P.S. Get the poor kid some dental work.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Take a lot of pictures, please.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Lindy99 said...

What costume are you going to be wearing?

4:01 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Looking forward to the pics.

4:15 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

@Lindy99 -- I am going as a mediocre poker player

6:46 PM  
Blogger grrouchie said...

I"m pretty much F'n Jealous.
I've yet to go to a comic con in all my years of existence but plan on remedying that situation next year with a trip of epic proportions and a ton of loot to bring home.

Hope you have a blast man.

6:51 PM  
Blogger ~Coach said...

Nice costume Lightning... :)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home