Saturday, July 06, 2013

Anime Midwest 2013

I took my youngest daughter to the Anime Midwest Convention outside Chicago today. It is not my cup of tea but my daughter had a blast. A few pictures ...

Yes -- I was actually there!

... as was my daughter, cosplaying as Sollux Captor, a troll from the web comic Homestuck
 
A small group of Sollux Captors
 
A cuddle pile of Homestuck cosplayers
 
On the way up and the way back (different routes since the trip included an overnight stay at my Mom's house) I came within easy driving distance of two poker rooms. If only my daughter was at least 21 years old ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Zin said...

Who said being a dad was easy, hope you had a blast with your daughter, your daughter will never forget this day.

9:37 AM  
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

+1 Zin. It's great that your daughter will still hang with her dad.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home