Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Brief Updates

It is the busiest time of the year at work for me. It is especially fun dealing with the dissatisfied people who waited until the last minute to take care of business.

I entered the modern world by updating my telephone. Just over a year ago I was still using a flip phone. Then I graduated to one with a keyboard. And now ...


Still learning the many things it can do. be patient with me if I call, text, or pocket dial!

Played in a Cardschat.com 100,000 member freeroll over the weekend. There were almost 1,000 entrants. I finished 27th when, shortstacked, I called an all in with A-Q. The original raiser had J-J. I believe two other came along for the ride. Jack on the flop, game ovah. When we got down to around 35 left, I had the pleasure of having fellow blogger FlushDraww sit down next to me. Yes -- sometimes we bloggers do have some game!

My next Las Vegas trip is less than three weeks away. It will certainly be needed!

7 Comments:

Blogger ManInBlack said...

Whats the dates for your next trip?

10:20 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Is that the Galaxy S3 or S4? Either way, a great phone. You'll be able to tweet when your at the table in Vegas. Or even blog--tho I don;t recommend that.

I think I might miss you this Vegas trip, when are you there?

10:41 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Sept 1-6 are the trip dates.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Great looking phone.

1:17 AM  
Blogger jusdealem said...

Vegas, how nice! Welcome to the modern world with the new phone lol.

9:17 AM  
Blogger thundering36 said...

So just because I got a new phone you had to get a new one? Of course, yours is much better than my cheapie.

11:32 PM  
Blogger ManInBlack said...

Contact me when you get in town.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home