Saturday, January 18, 2014

Time for Las Vegas!


In just over 12 hours I should be on my way to Las Vegas. To catch my flight, however, I will have a long drive on roads that might have snow and/or ice issues. I am certainly hoping that I will not have any problems.

As always, I wait until the last minute to pack my bags. I've had this routine almost all my life. I don't know why, but it just seems to work for me. Less anxiety?

My brother, the King of Komps, will be staying home this trip. However, I will be meeting up with some friends in Las Vegas, so a good time is almost guaranteed.

If you are around Las Vegas and want to see about meeting up, give me a shout via text message or email (if you know my info) or send me a message on twitter (@lightning36, of course).

Cheers!

6 Comments:

Blogger ManInBlack said...

Same journey. See you when u get to town

2:00 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Have fun. I sorry I can't join you.

11:17 AM  
Blogger jusdealem said...

Good luck! Have fun!

1:59 PM  
Blogger ~Coach said...

Vegas, Vegas, Vegas... Is that all you bloggers ever talk about? Good luck! ;)

4:45 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Have a great and safe trip!

10:08 PM  
Blogger OhCaptain said...

So jealous.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home