Monday, November 24, 2014

"But They Both Had Dicks!"


We have had two male chinchillas for many years. For some time they had lived in separate cages, but more recently they were able to coexist in the same cage.

Several weeks ago, my son Rick came up from the basement and said "Welly was trying to mount Gravy." Of course, I was just imagining that the boys had been watching too much MSNBC.

Anyway ... I came home from work today and heard a commotion in the basement. Gravy had some blood on him and we were afraid that Welly had somehow injured him. To our surprise, there was a third resident of the cage -- a baby chinchilla! My son Rick's analysis: "But they both had dicks!"

I am wondering who the hell taught Biology to my kids in high school and how I can get a rebate on tax/tuition paid to the local school district.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tony Bigcharles said...

im more curious how 2 male chichuallas had a baby

10:00 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Tony, it appears that one of the chinchillas was not a male but was female.

11:26 PM  
Blogger angerisagift said...

WOW last blog about TIPS and now this 1 with DICKS. IF yr next is about jimmy JOHNSON or old miami vice episodes with don JOHNSON then just come on out,sir

11:41 PM  
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

I'd like to be first in line for a nice fur coat! Whadda yah say?

8:04 AM  
Blogger grrouchie said...

Maybe what I said was correct then, sir!

10:37 AM  
Blogger angerisagift said...

at 1st i thought this was a guest post by P3 about sharing a bed with 1 of his "friends" in a hotel room in AC

7:18 PM  
Blogger angerisagift said...

mayb 1 of the chinchilla just had a big clit or yr son needs new glasses

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home