Friday, November 04, 2011

The Cast Party

My wife has been in a play in town and tonight was the night of the cast party. Faithful husband that I am, I told her that I would accompany her although, only knowing one person who would be there, I had a feeling it was not going to be the highlight of my week.
I asked my wife to pick me up after the play was over. Much to my surprise, I went downstairs only to find the daughter of She Hate Me in my house! Wonderful -- the klutzy daughter of the woman who hates my guts for no reason is now tagging along for a ride. Hmmm .. should I make small talk? "How is you biotch mother?" I thought. Baaaaaaaa.

Of course, a theatre cast party oftentimes means lot of talk about stuff I normally would not ponder. For example, would it be more difficult to put a dog in a bathtub full of water or for a guy to put his nuts up another guy's bunghole? Why did one of the play's divas drop her pants after a play? "I had underwear on," she said. Someone than mentioned "Yeah -- but it was see-through."

Unfortunately, the food at the party was all junk food, which I have been avoiding like the plague for the past seven weeks. Dang.

After being a good sport and enjoying the conversation for over an hour, I felt like it was time to go. My wife had assured me that we would be driving home ALONE. But of course, guess who tagged along for a ride home although she only lives a few blocks away? Fauck. If only I had a bomb or two in my car the night might have had a great ending. Dang.

4 Comments:

Blogger crafty said...

I had a funny response all typed up but then I realized that no comment that uses the word "anus" four times and some variant of the word "nutsack" three times is ever as funny as one thinks.

4:08 AM  
Anonymous KenP said...

Your blog is starting to suffer from the Boston Diva Syndrome. Unfortunately, the associated luck failed to materialize.

Better luck next time.

6:52 AM  
Blogger bastinptc said...

The stage lights never go out for some, eh?

BTW, no LV in Dec for me.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Josie said...

Just how klutzy is she?

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home